Is a Brewery Tour a Good Value?
A brewery tour is a fun and informative way to learn about the beer-making process, taste a variety of brews, and support local businesses. But beyond the enjoyment and education, brewery tours can also be a good value for the money. Plus, with the rise of craft breweries, there are more options than ever to choose from. Here are a few reasons why:
- Affordable pricing: Many brewery tours are priced affordably, with some even offering discounted or free tours. For example, some breweries offer free tours every day, while others may have a small fee for a more in-depth or exclusive tour. Either way, compared to other entertainment options, brewery tours tend to be budget-friendly.
- Free or discounted samples: Most brewery tours include a tasting of various beers, and some even offer full pours. This means that you get to try a variety of brews for a fraction of the cost of purchasing them individually at a bar or store.
- Supporting local businesses: When you go on a brewery tour, you are supporting a local business and contributing to the local economy. Craft breweries are often small, locally-owned operations that rely on the support of their communities. Not only are you getting a fun and educational experience, but you are also helping to sustain and grow the community.
- Unique experiences: Brewery tours can provide a unique and memorable experience that you can’t get elsewhere. Many breweries offer tours of their facilities, which gives you the chance to see the behind-the-scenes action of beer production. You may also get the opportunity to meet the brewmaster and learn about their techniques and philosophies. Plus, visiting a brewery can be a fun group outing, perfect for a date or an outing with friends.
- Special deals and discounts: Some breweries offer special deals or discounts for tour participants, such as discounted growler fills or discounts on merchandise. These perks can add even more value to your brewery tour experience.
- Educational value: Brewery tours offer the opportunity to learn about the beer-making process and the history of the brewery. You can learn about the different ingredients that go into beer, the various brewing techniques, and the history of the specific brewery you are visiting. You can see firsthand how the grains are milled, the hops are added, and the beer is fermented and bottled. This is a unique opportunity that you can’t get at just any restaurant or bar. This educational aspect adds an extra level of value to the tour experience.
- Good for designated drivers: For those who are designated drivers or not interested in drinking alcohol, brewery tours can still be a good value. Many breweries offer non-alcoholic options, such as root beer or soda, for designated drivers or those who don’t drink alcohol.
- Make new friends. Brewery tours are also a great way to socialize and make new friends. Whether you go on a tour with a group of friends or by yourself, you’ll have the opportunity to chat with other tour-goers and the brewery staff. This is a great way to connect with people who share your love of beer and learn more about their experiences and recommendations.
Overall, brewery tours can be a good value for a number of reasons. Whether you are a beer connoisseur or just looking for a fun outing, a brewery tour can be a worthwhile investment.
Come Experience A Brewery Tour With Canadian Craft Breweries Today
A brewery tour is a great value for beer lovers looking to explore unique offerings in the local craft beer scene. In particular, Canadian Craft Breweries in Niagara Falls, ON, provides an unforgettable experience at an affordable price. Tour guides lead visitors through the history and process of brewing, transforming grain and hops into flavourful beers. You’ll lend your palette to samples of trademark brews straight from the source and even learn how to mix your own special creations.
Besides an in-depth look at craft brewing, there’s also an opportunity for tourists to chat with one of the master brewers and get tips on creating new concoctions. With Canadian Craft Breweries located in Niagara Falls, ON, you can enjoy a memorable brewery tour that won’t break the bank!